FFI Tactical (a division of Field Forensics, Inc.) provides EOD Gear and Bomb Squad Gear such as portable x-ray, metal detection, firing systems, PPE, blast protection, detonator carriers and hook & line. FFI Tactical also provide devices for chemical detection and identification including those for explosives, narcotics and precursor chemicals. Our unique tools and technologies include:
- LITEX™ – a rugged, small, constant potential (no radioactive material), small focal spot size x-ray generator for EOD/bomb squad imaging of fine wires and lines – an essential piece of equipment images the small features in current improvised devices.
- AMT-MDP™ (Advanced Manual Techniques – Mini, Detonator Pouch) – a very small and light detonator carrier that will fully contain frag from an inadvertent detonation. Designed to hold up to a #8 detonator with C4 attached to the outside of the detonator. Also useful for tactical operations/SWAT support.
FFI Tactical is located in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida, USA and is a division of Field Forensics, Inc. – founded in 2001. Field Forensics is a premier developer and manufacturer of explosives and narcotics detection and identification kits and instruments; it is a State of Florida corporation located in St. Petersburg’s Innovation District. FFI Tactical actively seeks new technologies to support its customers and is open to licensing, partnerships, OEM and co-marketing opportunities. Please contact us today.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Bomb Suits The HFS SERIES III is the Holdfast workhorse in the EOD/IEDD suit range; it combines an ergonomic design with the best possible protection. The SERIES III is considered to be light and comfortable, providing a high degree of mobility. Search Suits The...
Blast Protection – Bomb Blankets, Detonator Carrier Units,
Bomb Blankets, Detonator Carrier Units, Threat Mitigation units, Munitions, Grenade, Time-Expired Pyrotechnic Carrier Units, Blast-Resistant Litter Bins [robo-gallery id="1482"]
FLATSCAN30™ Portable X-Ray – E.O.D. Mobile Scanner is now a mature technology
FLATSCAN30 XS™ / FLATSCAN15 XS™ E.O.D. Mobile Scanner is now a mature technology ... The second generation of the E.O.D. scanner has its performances boosted by the latest state of the art technologies. Faster: 3" booting time 5" image capture 1 click post-process...
Personal Protective Equipment
ISDEF – International Defense and Homeland Security Exposition, Tel Aviv, Israel – June 6 – 8, 2017
We'll be attending the International Defense and Homeland Security Exposition aka ISDEF 2017 exposition in Tel Aviv Israel on June 6-8, 2017. Visit our booth Number 76 and view our products that we've developed for chemical analysis kits, portable devices and...
Law Enforcement, Corrections, & Security – detection systems
EBINGER hand-held and walk-through metal detectors are since years synonymous for reliability and efficiency. They are widely used in airports, seaports, in public events and in penal institutions, at public events and in law enforcement. In completion of this range...
Battle Area Clearance – Ebinger Detectors
The roots of EBINGER Prüf- und Ortungstechnik GmbH are in the German bomb disposal. The first industrial grade EBINGER detectors were developed already 40 years ago. Their trendsetting technology led to a worldwide distribution. The removal of the remnants of war is a...
Portable X-Ray Systems
State of the art wireless, portable x-ray systems for use by military EOD and bomb squads. These system are rugged, are available in different image sizes and x-ray source strengths.
Presumptive versus Confirmatory testing
Presumptive - For when it might contain, say, drugs or explosives & want to rule out SOME other substances FFI has a wide spectrum of presumptive tests for narcotics and explosives for use in the lab AND in the field. Confirmatory - More expensive and extensive, it...
Spot.On.ID™ (explosives, narcotics)
Stronger identification of explosives, narcotics, precursors - multiplies the power of colorimetric test kits Developed from FFI’s microTLC™, winner of the R&D100 Award for 2014, Spot.On.ID™ analyzes forensic and environmental samples to detect and identify...
- Portable X-Ray systems that use a constant potential x-ray source instead of pulsed x-ray source. Our systems provide better resolution and far more operational control. Our constant potential systems can also be used with self-developing PF films
- Remote Firing Systems (available to military only) for EOD, demolition, etc., which provide better control over the entire firing circuit, from the operator to the detonator
- Recoilless Disruptors give EOD and bomb squad operator much more flexibility in dealing with an IED including, with our rifled-bore systems, greater stand-off capability
- Blast protection – everything from blast-protected litter bins for public safety to munition carriers and detonator carriers that are 1.4S rated for easy and safe transport of energetics. We also offer Bomb Blankets , also available as Berry Amendment-compliant (for U.S.A. DoD contracts)
- High-sensitivity metal detection systems for applications such as humanitarian and tactical de-mining, UXO clearance, and security
- Water-jet cutting systems that use a Water Abrasive Suspension (WAS) to cut through UXO, IEDs for mediation, disruption and access, with a cold, spark-less cut
- Explosives and narcotics detection kits and instruments for contraband search and security.
- De-mining and PPE products including de-mining aprons and vests, helmets and visors, all of which are available as Berry Amendment-compliant (for U.S.A. DoD contracts)
- Bomb Suits and Search Suits and helmets, also available as Berry Amendment-compliant (for U.S.A. DoD contracts).
- Other bomb squad gear and specialized gear such as Hook & Line and telescopic manipulators
- Trauma packs for immediate 1st aid to injured operators
Please visit our partner site
Field Forensics manufactures rugged, simple devices for chemical detection and identification: explosives, narcotics and precursor chemicals.
E.L.I.T.E.™, I.D.E.X.™ and ULTRA™ explosives detection kits, DABIT™ narcotics identification, 100 Indicator Raman spectrometer uses the power of laser light to quickly and positively identify hundreds of explosives, narcotics, and related compounds and optionally thousands of other chemicals
At FFI Tactical we have consultants and advisors around the world, ready to help you with solutions for your security measures. By email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Us