Bomb Suits The HFS SERIES III is the Holdfast workhorse in the EOD/IEDD suit range; it combines an ergonomic design with the best possible protection. The SERIES III is considered to be light and comfortable, providing a high degree of mobility. Search Suits The...
Bomb Blankets, Detonator Carrier Units, Threat Mitigation units, Munitions, Grenade, Time-Expired Pyrotechnic Carrier Units, Blast-Resistant Litter Bins [robo-gallery id="1482"]
FLATSCAN30 XS™ / FLATSCAN15 XS™ E.O.D. Mobile Scanner is now a mature technology ... The second generation of the E.O.D. scanner has its performances boosted by the latest state of the art technologies. Faster: 3" booting time 5" image capture 1 click post-process...
We'll be attending the International Defense and Homeland Security Exposition aka ISDEF 2017 exposition in Tel Aviv Israel on June 6-8, 2017. Visit our booth Number 76 and view our products that we've developed for chemical analysis kits, portable devices and...
EBINGER hand-held and walk-through metal detectors are since years synonymous for reliability and efficiency. They are widely used in airports, seaports, in public events and in penal institutions, at public events and in law enforcement. In completion of this range...
The roots of EBINGER Prüf- und Ortungstechnik GmbH are in the German bomb disposal. The first industrial grade EBINGER detectors were developed already 40 years ago. Their trendsetting technology led to a worldwide distribution. The removal of the remnants of war is a...
State of the art wireless, portable x-ray systems for use by military EOD and bomb squads. These system are rugged, are available in different image sizes and x-ray source strengths.
Presumptive - For when it might contain, say, drugs or explosives & want to rule out SOME other substances FFI has a wide spectrum of presumptive tests for narcotics and explosives for use in the lab AND in the field. Confirmatory - More expensive and extensive, it...
Stronger identification of explosives, narcotics, precursors - multiplies the power of colorimetric test kits Developed from FFI’s microTLC™, winner of the R&D100 Award for 2014, Spot.On.ID™ analyzes forensic and environmental samples to detect and identify...
- Portable X-Ray systems that use a constant potential x-ray source instead of pulsed x-ray source. Our systems provide better resolution and far more operational control. Our constant potential systems can also be used with self-developing PF films
- Remote Firing Systems (available to military only) for EOD, demolition, etc., which provide better control over the entire firing circuit, from the operator to the detonator
- Recoilless Disruptors give EOD and bomb squad operator much more flexibility in dealing with an IED including, with our rifled-bore systems, greater stand-off capability
- Blast protection – everything from blast-protected litter bins for public safety to munition carriers and detonator carriers that are 1.4S rated for easy and safe transport of energetics. We also offer Bomb Blankets , also available as Berry Amendment-compliant (for U.S.A. DoD contracts)
- High-sensitivity metal detection systems for applications such as humanitarian and tactical de-mining, UXO clearance, and security
- Water-jet cutting systems that use a Water Abrasive Suspension (WAS) to cut through UXO, IEDs for mediation, disruption and access, with a cold, spark-less cut
- Explosives and narcotics detection kits and instruments for contraband search and security.
- De-mining and PPE products including de-mining aprons and vests, helmets and visors, all of which are available as Berry Amendment-compliant (for U.S.A. DoD contracts)
- Bomb Suits and Search Suits and helmets, also available as Berry Amendment-compliant (for U.S.A. DoD contracts).
- Other bomb squad gear and specialized gear such as Hook & Line and telescopic manipulators
- Trauma packs for immediate 1st aid to injured operators
Please visit our partner site
Field Forensics manufactures rugged, simple devices for chemical detection and identification: explosives, narcotics and precursor chemicals.
E.L.I.T.E.™, I.D.E.X.™ and ULTRA™ explosives detection kits DABIT™ narcotics identification Spot.On.ID™ that takes in-field presumptive testing to the next level HandyRam™ 785R Raman spectrometer uses the power of laser light to quickly and positively identify hundreds of explosives, narcotics, and related compounds and optionally thousands of other chemicals