FFI Tactical (a division of Field Forensics, Inc.) provides EOD Gear and Bomb Squad Gear such as portable x-ray, metal detection, firing systems, PPE, blast protection, detonator carriers and hook & line. FFI Tactical also provide devices for chemical detection and identification including those for explosives, narcotics and precursor chemicals. Our unique tools and technologies include:
- LITEX™ – a rugged, small, constant potential (no radioactive material), small focal spot size x-ray generator for EOD/bomb squad imaging of fine wires and lines – an essential piece of equipment images the small features in current improvised devices.
- AMT-MDP™ (Advanced Manual Techniques – Mini, Detonator Pouch) – a very small and light detonator carrier that will fully contain frag from an inadvertent detonation. Designed to hold up to a #8 detonator with C4 attached to the outside of the detonator. Also useful for tactical operations/SWAT support.
FFI Tactical is located in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida, USA and is a division of Field Forensics, Inc. – founded in 2001. Field Forensics is a premier developer and manufacturer of explosives and narcotics detection and identification kits and instruments; it is a State of Florida corporation located in St. Petersburg’s Innovation District. FFI Tactical actively seeks new technologies to support its customers and is open to licensing, partnerships, OEM and co-marketing opportunities. Please contact us today.
ULTRA™ Colorimetric Drug Test Kits
ULTRA™ Multi-Target Explosives & Precursors Test Kits Detect & Identify! Unique, simple and easy to carry kit for explosive detection and identification Each model in the ULTRA™ series of colorimetric, disposable testers can, in one step, detect AND identify trace or...
HandyRam 785R™ – Rapid Identification of Narcotics, Explosives…
Field Forensics’ ruggedized HandyRam 785R™ identifies unknown samples in seconds. The HandyRam™ is truly pocket-sized and therefore is ideal for field use. The user interface is intuitive, with logical displays of information and icon-driven controls via the large...
New Product: microTLC™ Field Analysis of Explosives and Drugs
FFI Tactical now offers the the microTLC™ - Thin Layer Chromatography system, the perfect complement to colorimetric explosives and drug test kits. The microTLC™ analyzes forensic and environmental samples to detect and identify explosives, illicit drugs,...
New Product: ULTRA-HME™ Field Analysis of Explosives and Drugs
FFI Tactical now offers the Field Forensics ULTRA-HME™, a field kit with colorimetric tests to identify chemical materials used in making home-made explosives (HME), including metals. The ULTRA-HME™ kit can identify the widest range of HME materials, compared with...
Field Forensics’ microTLC™ Receives 2014 R&D 100 Award
St. Petersburg, FL – July 20, 2014: Field Forensics (FFI) announces that the editors of R&D Magazine have selected the microTLC™ as a winner of the 52nd annual R&D100 Award, an international competition that recognizes the 100 most technologically significant products...
- Portable X-Ray systems that use a constant potential x-ray source instead of pulsed x-ray source. Our systems provide better resolution and far more operational control. Our constant potential systems can also be used with self-developing PF films
- Remote Firing Systems (available to military only) for EOD, demolition, etc., which provide better control over the entire firing circuit, from the operator to the detonator
- Recoilless Disruptors give EOD and bomb squad operator much more flexibility in dealing with an IED including, with our rifled-bore systems, greater stand-off capability
- Blast protection – everything from blast-protected litter bins for public safety to munition carriers and detonator carriers that are 1.4S rated for easy and safe transport of energetics. We also offer Bomb Blankets , also available as Berry Amendment-compliant (for U.S.A. DoD contracts)
- High-sensitivity metal detection systems for applications such as humanitarian and tactical de-mining, UXO clearance, and security
- Water-jet cutting systems that use a Water Abrasive Suspension (WAS) to cut through UXO, IEDs for mediation, disruption and access, with a cold, spark-less cut
- Explosives and narcotics detection kits and instruments for contraband search and security.
- De-mining and PPE products including de-mining aprons and vests, helmets and visors, all of which are available as Berry Amendment-compliant (for U.S.A. DoD contracts)
- Bomb Suits and Search Suits and helmets, also available as Berry Amendment-compliant (for U.S.A. DoD contracts).
- Other bomb squad gear and specialized gear such as Hook & Line and telescopic manipulators
- Trauma packs for immediate 1st aid to injured operators
Please visit our partner site
Field Forensics manufactures rugged, simple devices for chemical detection and identification: explosives, narcotics and precursor chemicals.
E.L.I.T.E.™, I.D.E.X.™ and ULTRA™ explosives detection kits, DABIT™ narcotics identification, 100 Indicator Raman spectrometer uses the power of laser light to quickly and positively identify hundreds of explosives, narcotics, and related compounds and optionally thousands of other chemicals
At FFI Tactical we have consultants and advisors around the world, ready to help you with solutions for your security measures. By email: email@example.com Contact Us