FFI TACTICAL is now a proud distributor for Klein Tools!
Field Forensics, Inc., FFI TACTICAL's parent company will be exhibiting at the Florida Police Chiefs Association (FPCA) Mid-Winter conference in Orlando, January 6 and 7. FFI will be exhibiting its DABIT™ drug test kits, its new test kit for fentanyl detection,...
FFI wins a GSA contract!
FFI TACTICAL, thought its parent company Field Forensics, Inc. has been awarded a GSA Contract. Many of FFI TACTICAL's products including the Teledyne ICM portable Flatscan x-ray systems with Constant Potential (CP) x-ray generators will not be listed on the GSA...
FFI Tactical will be exhibiting at the EOD Symposium in Bethesda Maryland, August 8-9, 2017. We will be exhibiting Constant Potential (CP) x-ray sources and the new FLATSCAN XS™ imaging panels, Ebinger metal detection systems, and the latest FOG Remote Firing Systems...
Be sure to visit Field Forensics at Booth N4-334 at DSEI on September 17-19, 2017 in London, United Kingdom. Join us for the 2017 Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI) is the world leading event that brings together the global defence and security...
Visit our BOOTH 1320 at Warrior Expo East on July 13-14, 2017 in Virginia Beach, VA. We’ll be at Warrior Expo East this July 13-14, 2017. Stop by our booth and review the cool products that we develop and sell including tactical equipment for EOD, bomb squads, law...
Inspection mirrors and camera systems that are are simple-to-use, efficient, and designed to support a fast inspection of vehicles and parts of buildings which are difficult to access. There are various fields of application: vehicle undersides, baggage racks, areas...
We offer a variety of mirrors for contraband search including under-vehicle mirrors and telescopically mounted video systems for searching underneath or on top of large trucks and trailers.
Demining Apron The Demining Apron was developed and tested in the field working with deminers working in extreme conditions. This apron provides frontal area of protection ensuring coverage of all vital areas. The DEMINING APRON integrates with our Demining visor...
- Portable X-Ray systems that use a constant potential x-ray source instead of pulsed x-ray source. Our systems provide better resolution and far more operational control. Our constant potential systems can also be used with self-developing PF films
- Remote Firing Systems (available to military only) for EOD, demolition, etc., which provide better control over the entire firing circuit, from the operator to the detonator
- Recoilless Disruptors give EOD and bomb squad operator much more flexibility in dealing with an IED including, with our rifled-bore systems, greater stand-off capability
- Blast protection – everything from blast-protected litter bins for public safety to munition carriers and detonator carriers that are 1.4S rated for easy and safe transport of energetics. We also offer Bomb Blankets , also available as Berry Amendment-compliant (for U.S.A. DoD contracts)
- High-sensitivity metal detection systems for applications such as humanitarian and tactical de-mining, UXO clearance, and security
- Water-jet cutting systems that use a Water Abrasive Suspension (WAS) to cut through UXO, IEDs for mediation, disruption and access, with a cold, spark-less cut
- Explosives and narcotics detection kits and instruments for contraband search and security.
- De-mining and PPE products including de-mining aprons and vests, helmets and visors, all of which are available as Berry Amendment-compliant (for U.S.A. DoD contracts)
- Bomb Suits and Search Suits and helmets, also available as Berry Amendment-compliant (for U.S.A. DoD contracts).
- Other bomb squad gear and specialized gear such as Hook & Line and telescopic manipulators
- Trauma packs for immediate 1st aid to injured operators
Please visit our partner site
Field Forensics manufactures rugged, simple devices for chemical detection and identification: explosives, narcotics and precursor chemicals.
E.L.I.T.E.™, I.D.E.X.™ and ULTRA™ explosives detection kits, DABIT™ narcotics identification, 100 Indicator Raman spectrometer uses the power of laser light to quickly and positively identify hundreds of explosives, narcotics, and related compounds and optionally thousands of other chemicals